- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I was born with a learning disability
- I currently have a serious disease.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
Dress is still pretty bank but I think I’m gonna give in for the day since the shoot is postponed at least until tomorrow. While I know I should work on the cosplay I actually am wearing to katsucon, I’m faced with some road blocks at the moment… Bleh. #homestuck_cosplay #homestuck #katsustuck #katsucon #tomyo
School was canceled so let’s sit around and watch Jojo’s bizarre adventure. #tomyo’s_gay_ass_life #jojo
I know it’s a bit arrogant to make one of these posts when I have yet to really do anything noteworthy, but I wanted to thanks everyone this year for the leap I’ve made in cosplay. I’ve technically cosplayed for about 4 years now, but it has only been this previous year that I really got to go anywhere with it! And it was all thanks to the people I’ve met while in college! It was thanks to you that I was able to be more bold as a cosplayer and a photographer and you’ve supported me through the endeavor. I’ve already made my new year’s resolution for next year, and it’s that I want to try to do even more amazing things with you guys in 2014!~ I love you all so much and I can’t wait for another amazing year with you starting with Katsucon!
Basically every weekend/last week. Because I’m a dumb fart who likes cuddles with their spindly Senpai…
So this is actually pretty special to me guys. A little over a year ago, I had maybe 80 something followers. That number alone was pretty impressive to me. And now here we are. It’s amazing to me that I’ve managed to leave some lasting impression on over 400 people and I’m really grateful that you’ve stuck it out with me these past 2 years. I hope that soon I’ll be able to provide more self made content again. I love you all deeply and thank you again!~
*cries because Jess made the last image her screen image* QwQ
The next time people ask me what I’m doing with my life, I can show them this cardboard hand.
So I was looking through my photos from the weekend and I saw a pic of Tomyo I got except there was somebody in the background
oh my fucking god archie
Oh sempai~ *cheesy sitcom jingle plays*
1. Are looks important in a relationship?
To me, nope. But to me, the person I was with would be the most beautiful thing I laid my eyes on.
11. Do you ever want to get married?
I’ve questioned that a lot. I kinda take on my mum’s family genes of ‘we don’t do marriage’ and the ceremony has no meaning to me but there’s a small part of me that wants my lover to see me in a white dress. >///~///<
21. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
There’s a few people I know that currently do and I feel bad that I don’t return the feelings despite complaining about being alone all the time.
Erm….I dunno. I wanna guess Chad. O„~„O